Bitmeter for PC Windows – Measure the bandwidth. Arguably, this application is the number one bandwidth meter you can get at the moment, thanks to the multiple features which are packed into it. This application grants you access to monitor your upl. Bitmeter app was developed by Codebox Software. Yesterday, this Network Windows App for PC is updated to the latest version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation tips on this page. This Network app also works with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
Bitmeter App for Windows Reviews
Bitmeter Download Free for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (64 bit / 32 bit).
Arguably, this application is the number one bandwidth meter you can get at the moment, thanks to the multiple features which are packed into it. This application grants you access to monitor your upload and download speed in a clear cut window. The interface is quite impressive and user-friendly. Hopefully, everyone that comes across this application will efficiently make use of it. You can also see your internet traffic from this app’s window. This is one of the apps that every PC user should install on their computer to keep track of their connection speed, as well as transfer speed. The program provides you with real-time updates.
This app presents real-time updates; however, you can view a summary of a certain user-defined period (interval). You can easily configure many settings on this app, as well as set up a command that will send you an alert once your usage approaches a pre-defined limit. Furthermore, the program supports dial-up connections among other interesting functions. You will get to love this app because the information it gives is really useful.
Bitmeter is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in bandwidth category and is available to all software users as a free download.
Download Bitmeter App
|App Name||Bitmeter App|
|File Size||1,35 MB|
|Update||May 15, 2019|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
Please also check this recommended apps: Isp Monitor Apps Windows 10
Bitmeter App Alternative for Windows
- Internet Usage Monitor Apps for PC
- Netspeedmonitor Apps for PC
- Nemobar Apps for PC
- Prtg Traffic Grapher Apps for PC
How To Install Bitmeter on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below.
Method 1: Installing App from Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Bitmeter in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Bitmeter on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
Method 2: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install Bitmeter app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Bitmeter installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Bitmeter
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Bitmeter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Bitmeter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
How To Remove Bitmeter App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Bitmeter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Bitmeter app.
Q: Is Bitmeter Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Bitmeter download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Bitmeter download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Bitmeter free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Bitmeter will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Bitmeter for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This Bitmeter App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Bitmeter is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.