Kid3 for PC Windows – Generate, edit or export IDE tags for MP3, MP4 and multimedia files. If you are looking for a tag editor to use in tagging multiple files of supported formats without constantly repeating the information you type, then, you should consider this tag editor. This program. Kid3 app was build by Urs Fleisch. Today, this Multimedia Windows App for PC is updated to the final version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation tips on this page. This Multimedia application also compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
Kid3 App for Windows Reviews
Kid3 Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit).
If you are looking for a tag editor to use in tagging multiple files of supported formats without constantly repeating the information you type, then, you should consider this tag editor. This program supports the following formats MP3, FLAC, MP4/AAC, Opus, WavPack, TrueAudio, WAV, WMA, AIFF, and full album files. It further gives you access to control ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, as well as rename files or search for lyrics online. This program is lightweight, and it is a portable software utility, quite much handy for editing tags in various audio tracks. Apparently, all PC users can make proper use of this app as it comes with an intuitive, well-structured graphical user interface.
You can add your files to the interface by using the file browser function or simply drag and drop the files on the interface. After adding your files to the interface, you can start editing the tag by changing the title, artist name, add comments, album, track number, date, and genre. Also, it is possible to change the filename pattern as well as copy the tags to your PC clipboard to paste them into a document. Additionally, you can import files from MusicBrainz Fingerprint, Discogs, Amazon, and also search for cover art, apply text encoding, filters, convert ID3 versions, create playlists, and do many more actions.
Kid3 is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in tag editors category and is available to all software users as a free download.
Download Kid3 App
|App Name||Kid3 App|
|File Size||17,58 MB|
|Update||April 15, 2019|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Please also check this recommended apps: Tagscanner Apps Windows 10
Kid3 App Alternative for Windows
How To Install Kid3 on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to having this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below.
Method 1: Installing App from Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Kid3 in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Kid3 on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
Method 2: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install Kid3 app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Kid3 installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Kid3
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kid3 completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kid3 icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
How To Remove Kid3 App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kid3” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kid3 app.
Q: Is Kid3 Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Kid3 download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Kid3 download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Kid3 totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Kid3 will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kid3 for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This Kid3 App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Kid3 is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.