MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility for PC Windows – GEnerate MD5, SHA-1 or SHA-256 for a file. Have you ever tried to download a file from the internet and see some unintelligible characters beside it? This character is called the checksum. The checksum can be used in many ways to verify data i. MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility app was create by Raymond Lin. Today, this Security Windows App for PC is updated to the last version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation guides on this page. This Security app also compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility App for Windows Reviews
MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit).
Have you ever tried to download a file from the internet and see some unintelligible characters beside it? This character is called the checksum. The checksum can be used in many ways to verify data integrity, but for the layman, it is valuable to check that the files you are downloading have not been modified or tampered with by another source. It allows you to verify the integrity of your file by checking its MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, and SHA-512 signatures. This program is user-friendly, both computer novice and experts can use it without hassles.
To use this program, open a file you would like to check using the Windows Explorer or by using the drag and drop mouse gesture. After that, the program automatically displays the MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512 checksums of the file. It then allows the user to insert another checksum to compare the two files.
This portable program presents an easy way to verify the checksum values of files.
MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in security related category and is available to all software users as a free download.
Download MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility App
|App Name||MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility App|
|File Size||81,5 KB|
|Update||May 22, 2019|
|File Name||MD5 and SHA Checksum Utility.exe|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Please also check this recommended apps: Zemana Antilogger Apps Windows 10
MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility App Alternative for Windows
- Scrawlr Apps for PC
- Usb Write Protect Apps for PC
- Alfa Autorun Killer Apps for PC
- Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper Tool Apps for PC
How To Install MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to get this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below.
Method 1: Installing App from Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
Method 2: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
How To Remove MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility app.
MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility FAQ
Q: Is MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.