Apache OpenOffice for PC Windows – Alternative for Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). This software was developed as a free alternative to Microsoft Office suite. In fact, it contains all of the software you would find in Microsoft’s Office.OpenOffice Writer is the equivalent of. Apache OpenOffice app was create by Apache Software Foundation. Today, this Office Windows App for PC is updated to the new version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation steps on this page. This Office software also works with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
Apache OpenOffice App for Windows Reviews
Apache OpenOffice Download Free – Alternative for Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
This software was developed as a free alternative to Microsoft Office suite. In fact, it contains all of the software you would find in Microsoft’s Office.
- OpenOffice Writer is the equivalent of Office Word and is a word processor that is completely capable of inserting images, videos and all kinds of graphs into your text documents.
- OpenOfficeCalc is the new Excel and has all the utilities and functionality of Microsoft’s software – filters, formulas, charts and various drawings are all included.
- OpenOffice Impress is the spreadsheet software that rival’s MS’s PowerPoint. You find everything you need to design impressive presentations full of animations, images, text, charts and even video.
The software is very stable and performs well on all Windows computers. There are no common errors and the software doesn’t take many resources to run. In fact, it is as fast as Microsoft Office. The difference is that Office can set you back quite a bit of money each year, whereas Apache OpenOffice is completely free to download, install and use.
The ability to have all of the features of Office in a free software suite is thrilling for people who don’t want to spend money on their software and for companies with a small budget.
Apache OpenOffice is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in text editors / documents category and is available to all software users as a free download.
Download Apache OpenOffice App
|App Name||Apache OpenOffice App|
|File Size||127,91 MB|
|Developer||Apache Software Foundation|
|Update||March 25, 2019|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Please also check this recommended apps: Akelpad Apps Windows 10
Apache OpenOffice App Alternative for Windows
- Libreoffice Apps for PC
- Microsoft Office 2016 Apps for PC
- Calligra Apps for PC
- Microsoft Office 2013 Apps for PC
How To Install Apache OpenOffice on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to having this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below.
Method 1: Installing App from Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Apache OpenOffice in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Apache OpenOffice on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
Method 2: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install Apache OpenOffice app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Apache OpenOffice installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Apache OpenOffice
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Apache OpenOffice completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Apache OpenOffice icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
How To Remove Apache OpenOffice App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Apache OpenOffice” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Apache OpenOffice app.
Apache OpenOffice FAQ
Q: Is Apache OpenOffice Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Apache OpenOffice download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Apache OpenOffice download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Apache OpenOffice totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Apache OpenOffice will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Apache OpenOffice for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS.
This Apache OpenOffice App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Apache OpenOffice is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.