PC Inspector File Recovery for Windows – Tool to recover deleted files. You have just lost your data for whatever reason whether accidentally or willingly and you just realize you need the data back. When you are in a difficult situation and you lost some files, a solutio. PC Inspector File Recovery app was create by Convar. Today, this System Windows App for PC is updated to the latest version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation guides on this page. This System application also compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
Download PC Inspector File Recovery App
|App Name||PC Inspector File Recovery App|
|File Size||5,83 MB|
|Update||March 20, 2018|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
PC Inspector File Recovery App for PC Reviews
PC Inspector File Recovery Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit).
You have just lost your data for whatever reason whether accidentally or willingly and you just realize you need the data back. When you are in a difficult situation and you lost some files, a solution is to try a recovery software like this. But first do not forget to check the Recycle Bin folder.
It supports partitioning of the hard disk which even makes data recovery must simpler and better, At the same time, you are able to recover files with all the details of the time and date. In addition, once you recover the file it saves them in a new format but maintain the details which include network drives.
This is a simple application whose download and installation process is quite simple and effective for all users. You need no special attention to handle such kind of files. In fact, all you need is just to highlight the specific file that you need and click the recover button the rest is just a walk in the park. This is a must-have file for all users.
PC Inspector File Recovery is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in backup and recovery category and is available to all software users as a free download.
PC Inspector File Recovery App Alternative for Windows
- Paragon Backup Recovery Free Apps for PC
- Ddr Memory Card Recovery Apps for PC
- Dmde Apps for PC
- Synctoy Apps for PC
How To Install PC Inspector File Recovery on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to get this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install PC Inspector File Recovery app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the PC Inspector File Recovery installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download PC Inspector File Recovery
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PC Inspector File Recovery completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PC Inspector File Recovery icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Please check this recommended apps: Personal Backup Apps Windows 10
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the PC Inspector File Recovery in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the PC Inspector File Recovery on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Remove PC Inspector File Recovery App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PC Inspector File Recovery” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PC Inspector File Recovery app.
PC Inspector File Recovery FAQ
Q: Is PC Inspector File Recovery Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free PC Inspector File Recovery download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free PC Inspector File Recovery download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download PC Inspector File Recovery free for PC.
Q: Is this PC Inspector File Recovery will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PC Inspector File Recovery for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This PC Inspector File Recovery App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. PC Inspector File Recovery is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.