Plex Media Player for PC Windows – View the content from Plex media server. This program is a handy utility for streaming or playing various media files. It has support for almost all kinds of media formats and offers an intuitive, easy-to-navigate interface which everyone ca. Plex Media Player app was create by Plex Inc. Today, this Network Windows App for PC is updated to the new version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation steps on this page. This Network software also works with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
Plex Media Player App for Windows Reviews
Plex Media Player Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit).
This program is a handy utility for streaming or playing various media files. It has support for almost all kinds of media formats and offers an intuitive, easy-to-navigate interface which everyone can comprehend. If you’re already a Plex subscriber who makes use of the Plex Media Server to back up your media files, this app will allow you to playback your files effortlessly. On the interface, you’ll quickly browse through recent movies or continue with a movie you’ve been watching earlier. Also, you can analyze movie titles, length, description, and release date. Plus, the app supports channels and series, so, you can watch the exact movies you love.
Interestingly, the program comes with a bunch of settings which you can configure to fit your preference. For example, it is possible to set a custom background, as well as configure an automatic login or select your preferred audio channel. Unfortunately, not all PC users will be able to get this app to play their various media files as it requires you to sign in with a Plex account. However, it is a handy media player with lots of support and features. Anyone can make use of this application due to its simplicity and ease of use.
Plex Media Player is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in media servers category and is available to all software users as a free download.
Download Plex Media Player App
|App Name||Plex Media Player App|
|File Size||100,4 MB|
|Update||April 15, 2019|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Please also check this recommended apps: Motocast Apps Windows 10
Plex Media Player App Alternative for Windows
- Aerodrom Apps for PC
- Lg Smart Share Apps for PC
- Intel Wireless Display Apps for PC
- Mediaportal Apps for PC
How To Install Plex Media Player on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to having this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below.
Method 1: Installing App from Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Plex Media Player in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Plex Media Player on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
Method 2: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install Plex Media Player app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Plex Media Player installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Plex Media Player
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Plex Media Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Plex Media Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
How To Remove Plex Media Player App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Plex Media Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Plex Media Player app.
Plex Media Player FAQ
Q: Is Plex Media Player Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Plex Media Player download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Plex Media Player download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Plex Media Player totally free for PC.
Q: Is this Plex Media Player will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Plex Media Player for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This Plex Media Player App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Plex Media Player is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.