Riva FLV Encoder for PC Windows – Convert video to .flv. Most recent movies are shot in very high resolution, and as such, they are very large. In order to reduce the size of such videos and make them suitable to upload online, you have to compress them. On. Riva FLV Encoder app was developed by Robert Rothenberger. And now this Multimedia Windows App for PC is updated to the final version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation tips on this page. This Multimedia application also works with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
Riva FLV Encoder App for Windows Reviews
Riva FLV Encoder Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit).
Most recent movies are shot in very high resolution, and as such, they are very large. In order to reduce the size of such videos and make them suitable to upload online, you have to compress them. One of the ways to compress such videos easily is by converting them to flash videos (FLV). Thus; if you’re looking for a reliable software app to use in converting your video files to FLV format, then, this application may be what you need. It is a user-friendly video utility app that supports quite a lot of video formats as input, then it converts the file to FLV format quickly. Plus, the program allows you to run some tweaking such as the clip size, fps, as well as audio settings.
The interface on this app is very intuitive and the features are well-arranged. Apparently, everyone can easily use this application irrespective of their PC knowledge level. You can easily access the features of this app from the main window. Also, you can configure the output settings for your video file; the options for this action are available on the left and right pane of the main window. Editing videos with this app is effortless although it’s just the basics such as crop video, resize video, audio settings, and a few others.
Riva FLV Encoder is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in video converters category and is available to all software users as a free download.
Download Riva FLV Encoder App
|App Name||Riva FLV Encoder App|
|File Size||4,73 MB|
|Update||May 20, 2019|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Please also check this recommended apps: Autogk Auto Gordian Knot Apps Windows 10
Riva FLV Encoder App Alternative for Windows
- Acala 3gp Movies Apps for PC
- Jsvicoder Apps for PC
- Dat To Avi Converter Apps for PC
- Hybrid Apps for PC
How To Install Riva FLV Encoder on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to get this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below.
Method 1: Installing App from Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Riva FLV Encoder in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Riva FLV Encoder on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
Method 2: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install Riva FLV Encoder app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Riva FLV Encoder installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Riva FLV Encoder
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Riva FLV Encoder completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Riva FLV Encoder icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
How To Remove Riva FLV Encoder App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Riva FLV Encoder” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Riva FLV Encoder app.
Riva FLV Encoder FAQ
Q: Is Riva FLV Encoder Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Riva FLV Encoder download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Riva FLV Encoder download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Riva FLV Encoder free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Riva FLV Encoder will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Riva FLV Encoder for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This Riva FLV Encoder App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Riva FLV Encoder is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.