tFastDNS for PC Windows – Change the DNS server. During an internet connection, web browsers use the IP addresses to get information from the domain names. The process is hastened depending on the DNS of the web browsers. To improve the internet con. tFastDNS app was developed by Nguyen Trung Tin. And now this Network Windows App for PC is updated to the final version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation guides on this page. This Network application also compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
tFastDNS App for Windows Reviews
tFastDNS Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit).
During an internet connection, web browsers use the IP addresses to get information from the domain names. The process is hastened depending on the DNS of the web browsers. To improve the internet connection speeds then you have to use a tool that will change the DNS faster. This is one such app desired for the purpose. The lightweight application occupies a small hard disk space so its presence does not compromise on the functioning of the system.
The DNS service includes Google DNS, ScrubIT, Open DNS, and Comodo DNS. You can always restore to the original settings using the custom DNS using the options menu. Moreover, there are no registry files for the app itself is just a single executable file that you need to drop on the hard disk and you have the software in your system tray. Your work on this app is simple, just choose the desired network adapter and the rest of the functions are automated within the app.
If you are a heavy internet user and you want fast speed as long as you have a stable internet connection then this is a must-have tool for you.
tFastDNS is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in network tools category and is available to all software users as a free download.
Download tFastDNS App
|App Name||tFastDNS App|
|File Size||48,82 KB|
|Developer||Nguyen Trung Tin|
|Update||May 30, 2019|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Please also check this recommended apps: Lanmsg Apps Windows 10
tFastDNS App Alternative for Windows
- Cisco Connect Setup Software Apps for PC
- Smac Apps for PC
- Name2ip2mac Apps for PC
- Sal232 Apps for PC
How To Install tFastDNS on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to get this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below.
Method 1: Installing App from Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the tFastDNS in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the tFastDNS on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
Method 2: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install tFastDNS app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the tFastDNS installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download tFastDNS
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading tFastDNS completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the tFastDNS icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
How To Remove tFastDNS App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “tFastDNS” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from tFastDNS app.
Q: Is tFastDNS Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free tFastDNS download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free tFastDNS download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download tFastDNS free for PC.
Q: Is this tFastDNS will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The tFastDNS for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This tFastDNS App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. tFastDNS is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.