VMware Player for Windows – Run different operating systems on a single computer. Everytime is good to test an application before using it. A virtualization tool like this will help you to do it. With the default programs, it is difficult to install different Operating System on on. VMware Player app was developed by VMware Inc. Yesterday, this System Windows App for PC is updated to the final version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation steps on this page. This System app also works with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
Download VMware Player App
|App Name||VMware Player App|
|File Size||90,73 MB|
|Update||July 19, 2018|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
VMware Player App for PC Reviews
VMware Player Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit).
Everytime is good to test an application before using it. A virtualization tool like this will help you to do it. With the default programs, it is difficult to install different Operating System on one computer. You will have to malfunction and crashes from time to time. At the same time, you wish to do a task on certain OS without actually removing the existing one. That is the time you need applications like VMware Player to allow you to have a mini computer on the same PC.
You can always include a source file while using the application. All the OS are supported on it. In one way you can choose to split the virtual disk especially when you have to deal with very large files.
Install any OS
You can install different versions of Windows, Linux or Mac.
The customization settings enable you to have access to all h hardware parts with no limitations. They include the input devices 9 keyboard, mouse, touch pen and speech synthesizers) output devices ( printer and monitor) the processing units as well as other external devices.
The same way you can have a single operating system is the same way you can still install multiple ones on your PC without having any issues. In addition, you have to be careful since you will be dealing with large files which occupy a large disk space. You need the knowledge to use this tool since you will use the delicate system files.
VMware Player is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in virtualization category and is available to all software users as a free download.
VMware Player App Alternative for Windows
How To Install VMware Player on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install VMware Player app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Then, download the VMware Player installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading VMware Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the VMware Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
- Finished, Enjoy the VMware Player for PC app on your Windows 10, 8, 7
Please check this recommended apps: Vmware Workstation Pro Apps Windows 10
How To Remove VMware Player App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “VMware Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from VMware Player app.
VMware Player FAQ
Q: Is VMware Player Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free VMware Player download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free VMware Player download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download VMware Player totally free for PC.
Q: Is this VMware Player will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The VMware Player for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS.
This VMware Player App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. VMware Player is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.