Wake On LAN for PC Windows – GUI to shutdown, ping or wake-up in LAN networks. When working on a Local Area Network or a Wide Area Network your eyes need to be wide open on any notification or suspicious activity. At times you may leave your desk and forget to switch off your co. Wake On LAN app was create by Aquila Technology LLC. Now, this Network Windows App for PC is updated to the last version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation steps on this page. This Network app also compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
Wake On LAN App for Windows Reviews
Wake On LAN Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit).
When working on a Local Area Network or a Wide Area Network your eyes need to be wide open on any notification or suspicious activity. At times you may leave your desk and forget to switch off your computer exposing you to unwanted access. Why don’t you install a tool to help you switch on and off your computer at a scheduled time as a way to enhance privacy? This tool configures the power management to either restart or shut down your machine at a specified time or behavior. It is a simple app when it comes to set up and configuration whether you are a novice or an expert.
At the point of installation, it lists all the available networks and hosts for your selection. On the drop-down list, you have the name, IP, TTL, UDP, group among other details of your hosts. It also comes with a command-line prompt to handle emergency shutdowns. It supports export processes such that you run a few editing functions which include redo and undo any of the previous operations. It has a sound notification to alert you on anything that happens on the network that may need your attention. There are crucial functions that the remote server will prompt a shutdown. This is a safety tool for your Local Area Network (LAN).
Wake On LAN is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in network tools category and is available to all software users as a free download.
Download Wake On LAN App
|App Name||Wake On LAN App|
|File Size||7,01 MB|
|Developer||Aquila Technology LLC|
|Update||April 21, 2019|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Please also check this recommended apps: Tfastdns Apps Windows 10
Wake On LAN App Alternative for Windows
How To Install Wake On LAN on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to having this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below.
Method 1: Installing App from Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Wake On LAN in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Wake On LAN on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
Method 2: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install Wake On LAN app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Wake On LAN installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Wake On LAN
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Wake On LAN completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Wake On LAN icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
How To Remove Wake On LAN App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Wake On LAN” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Wake On LAN app.
Wake On LAN FAQ
Q: Is Wake On LAN Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Wake On LAN download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Wake On LAN download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Wake On LAN free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Wake On LAN will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Wake On LAN for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This Wake On LAN App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Wake On LAN is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.