X-notifier for Chrome for PC Windows – Receive notifications for new emails. Having a lot of emails left unread can be quite disturbing, especially if they are from multiple accounts. Sometimes, such emails may contain very important information which we should not miss out on. X-notifier for Chrome app was build by Byungwook Kang. Now, this Internet Windows App for PC is updated to the last version.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then please follow the installation guides on this page. This Internet app also works with 64-bit and 32-bit Operating System.
X-notifier for Chrome App for Windows Reviews
X-notifier for Chrome Download Free for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 bit / 32 bit).
Having a lot of emails left unread can be quite disturbing, especially if they are from multiple accounts. Sometimes, such emails may contain very important information which we should not miss out on. Realizing this at a later date can be painful when the message was available all along. To help prevent further occurrence of this kind of situation, the application being reviewed here has been designed as the ultimate solution needed in this respect. It is a versatile and lightweight chrome extension that keeps you updated about your email accounts and notifies you of unread emails. This software utility can handle more than one account and you can also configure the check interval.
It can work with different kinds of platforms such as Yahoo, Gmail and a lot of others. It is as easy as possible to deploy this wonderful add-on. All you have to do is to drag it, then drop it on top of the Extensions section of your Chrome browser. After this, you will have to confirm its installation anytime you’re instructed to and everything is set. You can set the software program to watch over your account’s Spam folder for it to alert you anytime a new message enters.
X-notifier for Chrome is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in chrome extensions category and is available to all software users as a free download.
Download X-notifier for Chrome App
|App Name||X-notifier for Chrome App|
|Update||April 7, 2019|
|Requirement||Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Please also check this recommended apps: Stylish For Chrome Apps Windows 10
X-notifier for Chrome App Alternative for Windows
- Speed Dial Fvd Apps for PC
- Adblock Plus For Chrome Apps for PC
- Google Hangouts Apps for PC
- Google Input Tools Apps for PC
How To Install X-notifier for Chrome on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can to do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below.
Method 1: Installing App from Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the X-notifier for Chrome in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the X-notifier for Chrome on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
Method 2: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should Download and install X-notifier for Chrome app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the X-notifier for Chrome installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download X-notifier for Chrome
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading X-notifier for Chrome completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the X-notifier for Chrome icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
How To Remove X-notifier for Chrome App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “X-notifier for Chrome” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from X-notifier for Chrome app.
X-notifier for Chrome FAQ
Q: Is X-notifier for Chrome Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free X-notifier for Chrome download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free X-notifier for Chrome download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download X-notifier for Chrome totally free for PC.
Q: Is this X-notifier for Chrome will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The X-notifier for Chrome for Pc will works normally on most current Windows OS.
This X-notifier for Chrome App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. X-notifier for Chrome is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.