Zoom Meetings Windows 10 – Zoom is a FREE video conferencing software that allows you to host and record virtual meetings, conferences, break-out groups, office hours, and more.
Zoom provides communications code solutions that mix video conferencing, on-line conferences, chat, and mobile collaboration at constant time, whereas keeping the consistency of quality in any respect levels. during this we will show you how to Zoom Cloud Meetings Download Free.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Zoom Meetings for Windows PC from fixwin10.com. 100% Safe and Secure. Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
Zoom Cloud Meetings App Download
To download latest version of zoom cloud meeting for windows and to ensure a pleasant experience with your first Zoom Meeting. The client is available for all versions of windows: zoom for windows 10 which is the latest one. Zoom for windows 7 which would be available till the microsoft pulls plugs on it in 2019. Zoom for windows 8 ensuring the legacy support for the software. After successful completion of instructions you would have download zoom for windows and successfully installed it.
Zoom Meetings App for Windows
App Name: Zoom Meetings App
File Size: 10.7 MB
Update: January, 26th 2020
Version: Zoom Meetings 4.6.4 LATEST
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Here is the alternative method to download Zoom Cloud Meeting Apps for Windows 10 from official page:
- First, Go to https://zoom.us/download
- Now you are on the Download Center page
- Click on the Download button under “Zoom Client For Meetings”.
- This application will automatically download when you start your first Zoom Meeting.
- Once the download is complete, proceed with installing the Zoom application onto your computer.
Zoom Meetings Apps for MAC
The web browser client will download automatically into your MAC PC when you start or join your first Zoom meeting. And is also available for manual download .pkg here.
Microsoft Outlook Add-in
The Zoom add-in for Outlook on the web installs on the Microsoft Outlook side bar to enable you to start or schedule a meeting with one-click.
Zoom Extension for Browsers
Download Zoom Mobile Apps
Start, join and schedule meetings; send group text, images and push-to-talk messages on mobile devices. Support for iPhone and Android Phone
Zoom Client Plugin for Sharing iPhone/iPad
Controllers for Zoom Rooms
Install the Controller software to the iPad, Android or Windows Tablet used to control Zoom Room meetings in your conference room.
What is Zoom Meeting
Zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a local, desktop client and a mobile app that allows users to meet online, with or without video.
Zoom offers quality video, audio, and a wireless screen-sharing performance across Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Zoom Rooms, and H. 323/SIP room systems
How do I join a meeting in zoom?
You can follow the step from one the method on below to start join with a meeting in Zoom Cloud Meeting
Method 1: from the Zoom Cloud meeting app
- Open the Zoom app on your desktop, Start button, Zoom folder, start Zoom.
- Click on Sign in.
- On right side menu Select “Sign In with SSO”
- Enter your USQ username and password if prompted.
- Click on Join.
- Enter the Meeting ID (this is displayed in the email invitation)
- You can then choose whether to come into the meeting with your audio or video enabled or disabled
Method 2: From Email link
- You will receive an email invitation from the meeting host
- Click on the link in the email (join via PC, Mac, iOS or Android)
- You will be taken to the meeting
Method 3: From the Zoom website:
- Go to the zoom website (usq.zoom.us)
- Click on Zoom Account Sign On (SSO) button
- Sign in with your USQ username and password if prompted
- Click on the My Meetings tab
- Click on the Meeting link that you want to join
Are Zoom Meetings free?
Yes, Zoom offer Basic Plan or a free version specially for you, with some features on above:
- Host up to 100 participants, Unlimited 1 to 1 meetings
- 40 mins limit on group meetings
- Unlimited number of meetings, Online support
- Video Conferencing Features: HD video, HD voice, Active speaker view, Full screen and gallery view, Simultaneous, Screen Share, Join by telephone call-in,Virtual Background
- Web Conferencing Features: Desktop and application sharing, Personal room or meeting ID, Instant or scheduled meetings, Chrome & Outlook plug-ins, Scheduling w/ Chrome Extensions, MP4 or M4A local recording, Private and group chat, Host controls, Raise hand
- Group Collaboration Features: Breakout Rooms, Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android, Group messaging and presence, Screen share any iPad/iPhone app, Co-annotation on shared screen, Keyboard/mouse control, Whiteboarding, Multi-share
- Security: Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, AES 256 bits encryption
Zoom Meetings FAQ
Is zoom better than Skype?
Skype is better for teams looking for a holistic business solution. Zoom is a better fit for teams that have frequent video chats and meetings. However, neither tool was specifically built for remote work
Can you use zoom on your phone?
Mobile meetings are made possible on Android with ZOOM Cloud Meetings. With this easy-to-use tool, you can host screen share meetings or standard video meetings.
Can you join a zoom meeting without the app?
Yes, the Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting or webinar without downloading any plugins or software. However, the web client has limited features and functions best on Google Chrome.
The best method to download zoom meetings app for windows is to go to the official website. You will presented with latest installation file for your PC.
And the simple method to download this app is by our download button on above this page.
This Zoom Cloud Meetings App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website).
Zoom Meetings is an windows app that developed by ZOOM Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.